Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Marius Cosma <ma...@computaris.com> on 2007/09/26 18:29:41 UTC

How to get engine instance from running sampler

Hi,

Short quick question:
Is it possible to obtain a reference to Jmeter engine from a running
sampler? How can I do it?

Long version:
We have developed a Jmeter sampler which behaves like a server, meaning it
waits for messages for an amount of time specified in the GUI. If the user
choses to stop the test plan everything works fine. But if we have the
thread group policy set to "Stop test on error" and one thread fails, the
other running threads don't stop immediately (Jmeter just sets the "running"
flag to false and waits for the current sampler to finish first)

I would like to manually stop the other running threads by calling
	engine.stopTest(true);    // stop threads NOW

Any other ideas?

Thank you,
Marius

This email is subject to Computaris email terms of use: http://www.computaris.com/email_terms.html

Re: How to get engine instance from running sampler

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Have a look in the .bshrc files.