Posted to user@ode.apache.org by ad...@gmail.com on 2009/09/21 17:03:03 UTC

Event handler example

Hi all,

I'm desperate because I havent found a simple eventhandling example. I have
tried to do one but without succeed. Im designing my processes with a
eternal while expecting some messages but the code its a mess. Please share
your knowledge if you understand and have an example.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Event handler example

Posted by Daniel Dominguez <da...@parasoft.com>.
Hi,

You might want to look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-634
which was just fixed on the trunk.  This may explain why your process
doesn't work.

Re: Event handler example

Posted by Augusto Diaz <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your help,