Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/11 13:51:00 UTC

Re: brandnew 1.0.1 [Virus checked]

are these users created by the admin user?

I believe this is http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/REDBACK-117 - which
will be included in Archiva 1.0.2. It was also present as a problem in
Archiva 1.0.

A workaround is to have the users register themselves, or as the admin
click the "resend validation email" link and have them validate their
account. Otherwise, you can configure redback not to check the
validation attribute at all.

Cheers,
Brett

--