Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by E H <ee...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/04 08:40:03 UTC

Apache-Client calling .NET WebService, how?

I've noticed that there have been lots of questions concerning Apache SOAP-Client and .NET communication. It seems that there has been problems with parameters sended with a method call. Does anybody know how to solve this? What should be done in Java-Client side and what in .NET (Beta-2) side? Is there any good guidelines for this? Program examples? I guess that this 'bridge' between the J2EE and .NET is one of the most interesting issues when talking about interoperability and future of WebServices paradigm..

Eero H.

Yahoo! Sports - Sign up for Fantasy Baseball