Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Yu Wei <yu...@hotmail.com> on 2016/11/28 12:32:11 UTC

How to commit code change to kafka mesos framework to fix known issues?

Hi Guys,

I  want to fix a problem in kafka mesos framework.

https://github.com/mesos/kafka/issues/197

How could I do that? Is there any process about this?

Thanks,

Jared, (??)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux

Re: How to commit code change to kafka mesos framework to fix known issues?

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
Technically that Kafka framework is maintained by members of the Mesos
community, not the Apache Mesos PMC/committers specifically, so a PR to the
repo (with an email to this list) would be a reasonable approach. I'm not
even sure that Joe Stein (cc'd) and the other Kafka framework contributors
are on the Mesos dev@ list though.

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
here? or PR