Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/25 04:46:53 UTC

BSF 3.0-beta1 RC1 available for review

I've put up the first RC of the BSF 3.0-beta1 release at
http://people.apache.org/~antelder/bsf/beta1-RC1/

This includes the src and bin distributions and in the m2 directory the
artifacts to be published to the maven2 repository. Please review and send
in your feedback.

There's still two bugs I'd like to fix in the bsf-utils package which I hope
to do tomorrow, then I'll put up another RC and then all going well tag the
release and I hope to be able to start a release vote late on Monday. To
make it into the Synapse release we need to get the final beta1 release out
by next Friday.

Thanks for any feedback.

   ...ant

Re: BSF 3.0-beta1 RC1 available for review

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at>.
Hi ant,

thank you very much for your efforts and information!

ant elder wrote:
> I've put up the first RC of the BSF 3.0-beta1 release at
> http://people.apache.org/~antelder/bsf/beta1-RC1/
Great, could download the zip-archives and was able to skim through the
source.

> This includes the src and bin distributions and in the m2 directory the
> artifacts to be published to the maven2 repository. Please review and
> send
> in your feedback.
Will try to get and setup maven over Easter [and then start to use BSF3
for creating an ooRexx engine (comparable to the BSF2.4 Rexx engine)].

> There's still two bugs I'd like to fix in the bsf-utils package which
> I hope to do tomorrow, then I'll put up another RC and then all going
> well tag the release and I hope to be able to start a release vote
> late on Monday. To make it into the Synapse release we need to get the
> final beta1 release out by next Friday.
That would be really great, if that date can be met and BSF3 be
incorporated in Apache "sister" projects !

Kudos to you!

---rony