Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/12 23:32:42 UTC

JXR

I went on a developmental stroll through JXR at the instigation of
Hervé's call to arms. I suppose that the next step would be a release
so that he or someone could put the aggregate stuff to work. Anyone
else want to put do anything else? I suppose that 'skip' would be
trivial, I should at least do that.

Re: JXR

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
This new feature is really cool: it justifies a release.
Skip (JXR-86) should be accessible.
But if you ask for my wish-list, I'd like JXR-15, JXR-63.
And if Vincent is around, having a look at JXR-54 and his work in sandbox a
few years ago, which was not pushed to trunk I don't know why.

Thank you for your hard work.

Regards,

Hervé