Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by David Gossow <da...@cs.tum.edu> on 2011/12/06 11:00:21 UTC

Broken links to Apache UIMA C++ Framework

Hi UIMA team,

I was trying to get the latest UIMA C++ Release, however all the links
on http://uima.apache.org/downloads.cgi#Latest Official Releases
<http://uima.apache.org/downloads.cgi#Latest%20Official%20Releases> seem
to be broken.. Does that project still exist?

Regards,
David

--
David Gossow

CoTeSys Central Robotics Laboratory II
Technische Universität München
Karlstraße 45
80333 München, Germany

Office: 3004

Email:  david.gossow@cs.tum.edu
Phone:  +49 89 289 269 09
Fax:    +49 89 289 269 13

RE: Broken links to Apache UIMA C++ Framework

Posted by jo...@thomsonreuters.com.
Indeed… has anyone built the C++ implementation recently with GNU GCC g++ or
MSFT Visual Studio 11?

-Jochen

Not Found

The requested URL
/dist/incubator/uima/RELEASE_NOTES-uimacpp-2.3.0-incubating.html was not
found on this server.

  _____

Apache/2.3.15-dev (Unix) mod_ssl/2.3.15-dev OpenSSL/1.0.0c Server at
www.apache.org Port 80

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
oops, typo in the source dir; no "s" after "source....":

http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/uima/source/uimacpp-2.3.0-incubating/

-Marshall

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.