Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Brian Fitzpatrick <bm...@opentext.com> on 2006/07/12 15:18:46 UTC

Generating soap:header info in the WSDL

Does Axis 1.4 support generating the WSDL for a soap header?  I can't
find a configuration or samples where it is done.

We have a web service deployed under .NET and Axis. In .NET you can add
a directive to the source code and it will create the wsdl that includes
the soap header info. It creates the binding shown below and also the
message and parts required.

If this is not supported, any suggestions on how to accomplish this
(handlers?, sample code?).

Thanks.

<wsdl:operation name="TestParameters">

  <soap:operation soapAction="urn:Test/TestParameters"
style="document"/>

  <wsdl:input>

    <soap:body use="literal"/>

    <soap:header message="tns:TestParametersAuthenticationHeader"
part="AuthenticationHeader" use="literal"/>

  </wsdl:input>

  <wsdl:output>

    <soap:body use="literal"/>

  </wsdl:output>