Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jake Conk <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/24 23:19:11 UTC

Querying Ranges Problem

I have the following query:

q=(+thread_title_t:test OR +posts_t_ns_mv:test) AND locked_i:0 AND
replies_i:[50 TO *]

I have replies_i which is an integer field set to return me back
documents that have a value 50 or greater but the problem is I'm
getting back results with the replied_i field column with lesser than
50 results.

I tried other things like "replies_i:[50 TO 1000]" but I'm still
getting results with the replies_i field under 50.

Am I doing this wrong or is my other party of the query somehow
affecting the replies_i value? I tried removing the other part of the
query but I still get unexpected results.

Please help!

Thanks,

- Jake C.

Re: Querying Ranges Problem

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
Ensure that the fieldType maps back to solr.SortableIntField rather
than solr.IntField

-Yonik