Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by John Armstrong <si...@siberian.org> on 2009/07/24 01:36:53 UTC

ExtJS

Hi all,
  Does anyone have access to the javadocs for the ext-js
implementation at http://code.google.com/p/wicket-ext/ ? When I
attempt to download them with maven I get an empty archive that says
'not-available'.

  On that note, does anyone (Paolo?) know if the Grid supports inplace
cell editing via the form components as ext-js does?

  Seems like a cool project but I am not sure how mature it is and my
UX guy is getting pushy..

John-

Re: ExtJS

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.
John,

Despite the sources has been commented the javadoc isn't available.

The best and quickest way to deep into Wicket-Ext is to have a look to the
component integration gallery sample application.

We are using that code in a production application and it works pretty
nicely, but Wicket-ext does cover all the huge ExtJS components library.

Grid are supported as GroupingGrid as well, but unfortunately not the
editable grids.

Regards, Paolo