Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "joelfradkin@gmail.com" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/12 22:58:50 UTC

redirect out of ofbiz

I have a EDI process where the supplier sends me the URL to go to.
I am having trouble as it always wants to stay inside ofbiz.
I pass "www.yahoo.com" into my redirect page (ftl).
And

results in:
http://172.16.6.59:8080/fia/control/http&#58;&#47;&#47;www.yahoo.com
Any help is appreciated.
I tried doing the redirect in my java service that talks to the supplier
using
response.sendRedirect(resultUrl);
but it did not seem to redirect at all?
I am getting the response HttpServletResponse response =
(HttpServletResponse) context.get("response");
as this java is a service.

-----
Joel Fradkin

Re: redirect out of ofbiz

Posted by "joelfradkin@gmail.com" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. Unfortunately the supplier supplies the URL and it is dynamic.
I get it in a java service at the moment.
I am suposed to send the user to the entire URL. Their example looked like.
 http://www.xyz.com/servlet/xyz?handler=punchthrough;ptid=LIRTVWYQSPN134I
it will be custom based on their ability to fill the P.O. allowing the user
to alter the order on their web site.

-----
Joel Fradkin

Re: redirect out of ofbiz

Posted by "joelfradkin@gmail.com" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sorry I had asked the same question two ways.
The answer was to use a java event and use response.sendRedirect(resultUrl);
This only worked if it was a parameter to the java, when I had context and
did a
HttpServletResponse response = (HttpServletResponse)
context.get("response");
It did not work.
Thank  you for the idea, good to see how to do a fixed url using control.

-----
Joel Fradkin

Re: redirect out of ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.