Posted to users@camel.apache.org by contactreji <co...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/07 20:26:21 UTC

Basic Authentication - Camel Jetty

Hi

Can someone help me with a way to implementing Basic Authentication to camel
jetty consumer?

I am trying to avoid JAAS here. What are the other alternatives? Does
inInterceptors work for jetty? is that a good way of doing things?

Would be helpful if someone can share the piece of code.

Cheers
Reji

Re: Basic Authentication - Camel Jetty

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Reji,

You can configure a JettySecurity handler and pass it as parameter. Here is
an example :

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-jetty/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/jetty/HttpBasicAuthTest.java

Regards,

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 8:26 PM, contactreji <co...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can someone help me with a way to implementing Basic Authentication to
> camel
> jetty consumer?
>
> I am trying to avoid JAAS here. What are the other alternatives? Does
> inInterceptors work for jetty? is that a good way of doing things?
>
> Would be helpful if someone can share the piece of code.
>
> Cheers
> Reji

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat