Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/11 10:16:29 UTC

Release of Sling Feature Model extension components 1.0.0 soon

Hi all,

I'd like to release the following feature model components that were not
yet released at 1.0.0 soon.

I'm thinking of releasing 1.0.0 versions of
org.apache.sling.feature.extension.content
org.apache.sling.feature.extension.apiregions
org.apache.sling.feature.apiregions

While the last two in the list could benefit from Simo's new
org.apache.sling.feature.apiregions.model component, that one is super new
and not yet released. To avoid snapshot dependencies I think we should
release the artifacts above in their current state and perform any
refactoring to use the new model after the release.

If nobody complains, I plan to kick off the release tomorrow.

Best regards,

David