Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/02 20:46:54 UTC

front page dead link

The link to the XJC Utils subproject is dead.

Re: front page dead link

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Saturday 02 October 2010 2:46:54 pm Benson Margulies wrote:
> The link to the XJC Utils subproject is dead.

Yea. I added it there as I was trying to get the xjc stuff to generate a basic
site with maven, but failed misserably.   Couldn't get the submodules to
generate a working directory structure.  Site generation with Maven is
definitely NOT my thing and was running into all kinds of issues.

If I get some time, I'll try again later this week.  If not, I'll just replace
it with a simple confluence page of some sort.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org