Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alexander Wallace <aw...@rwmotloc.com> on 2004/12/16 06:07:15 UTC

hidden field

Hello there!

I'm trying to use a hidden field, declared in a page spacification, and
when trying to display the page i get the following error:

'org.apache.tapestry.form.Hidden' is not a valid component type.

Here's the part corresponding to the field in the page specification:

    <component id="applicabilityId" type="org.apache.tapestry.form.Hidden">
        <binding name="value" expression="applicabilityId"/>
        <binding name="encoded" expression="true"/>
    </component>

Any clues?

Thanks!

Re: hidden field