Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/09 19:29:13 UTC

Dojo 0.4.1

Hi,

Dojo 0.4.1 is out with new features and lots of bug fixes. I'm planning to
use the new charting engine, svg stuff and etc.

Are there any known issues that prevent us from upgrading?

Cheers,

Cagatay
Coast Guard

Re: Dojo 0.4.1

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Werner Punz schrieb:
> Cagatay Civici schrieb:
>>     Hi Catagai, I am still testing it, wait until tomorrow for my
>> comments
>>     on it.
>>     We can probably go ahead with the update at the end of this week.
>>
>> Ok Werner, that's good.
>>
>> Cagatay
>>
> Ok I now am finished with testing.
> So far no big issues in all components I tested
> (fisheye with scroller,
> split pane, table suggest, auto suggest, dialog,
> effects, ppr)
>
> also my testing site did not show any new issues.
>
> But have in mind, if you have not adjusted the code for 0.4 already
> dojo.lfx has been moved into dojo.html for many functions
> and the validation framework now has a new api for
> error coloring which is now css based (in 0.3 it was a special attribute
> defining the color)
>
> The only issues I am aware of are
> two small errors in the dialog, which does not prevent its function
> in Mozilla and the <base /> IE issue, which prevented me from commiting
> back then the upgrade to 0.4. Since none of those issues by now is a
> showstopper I would recommend to upgrade it.
> I could perform the upgrade tomorrow or friday night, if someone else
> wants to do it, just upgrade the code and move over the
> package widget/myfaces from the old dojo codebase, that should do it for
> now (the code still works and parts of it will make it hopefully into
> dojo 0.5).
>
> So Cagaty if you want to move forward with this, then go ahead I do not
> have any objections, otherwise I will probably do it on friday (I am not
> sure if I can make it tomorrow)
>

> Werner
>
> PS: I can highly recommend this release, I did some major overhaul on a
> heavily scripted site all day (which I use for testing purposes also),
> and so far I have not run into any real issues, except a few ones which
> mostly were my fault. This so far seems to be an excellent release,
> probably the best so far.

I meant move forward I just want to have a few votes bevore we start
with it.

Re: Dojo 0.4.1

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.

Re: Dojo 0.4.1

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.

Re: Dojo 0.4.1

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.

Re: Dojo 0.4.1

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Cagatay Civici schrieb:
> Yes, that's why I'm waiting for Werner to comment:)

Btw. Catagay, thanks for the well deserved kick in the butt, for
me to hurry up on this one.

I will drop a notice tomorrow evening, and probably also a vote to start
to merge it in.

Re: Dojo 0.4.1

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.

Re: Dojo 0.4.1