Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Juergen Heidak <Ju...@Heidak.de> on 2003/04/05 16:05:30 UTC

Where to put new plugin

Hi

I wrote a small plugin to create a project file for use with JDEE (Java
Development Enviroment for Emacs, see http://jdee.sunsite.dk).

Its similiar to the eclipse plugin and enables JDEE users to start quickly a
new project without having the need to reconfigure all options already set in
the project descriptor.

Is there any interest to add it to maven (if so I'm going to do some more
documentation :-) ) or is there any place where non-core plugins are
collected ?

Juergen

Re: Where to put new plugin

Posted by Siegfried Göschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi,

just in case that you don't find a home for the plugin you could host
it on http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net ... :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goschl

On 8 Apr 2003 at 16:36, jbrekke@wi.rr.com wrote:

> > Hi I wrote a small plugin to create a project file for use with JDEE
> > (Java Development Enviroment for Emacs, see http://jdee.sunsite.dk).
>
> > Its similiar to the eclipse plugin and enables JDEE users to start
> > quickly a new project without having the need to reconfigure all
> > options already set in the project descriptor.
>
> > Is there any interest to add it to maven (if so I'm going to do some
> > more documentation :-) ) or is there any place where non-core
> > plugins are collected ?
>
> I would be interested in trying this out.  I think there was going to
> be a place for plugins at the maven site.

Re: Where to put new plugin

Posted by jb...@wi.rr.com.