Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by su...@wipro.com on 2006/03/15 10:45:05 UTC

TCP mon

Hi,

This may be very basic question. Can some one tell me how can I set up
TCPmon is my system.

I tried with what was mentioned in the following url
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#AppendixUsingTheAxisTCPMo
nitorTcpmon

But without understanding what is what I am not able to configure any
thing here.

I am a novice in this field.

Regards,

Subir S

www.wipro.com

Re: TCP mon

Posted by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hope this could be of help to you
http://readmymusings.blogspot.com/2005/12/axis-tcpmon-tool-usage.html

regards
Jayachandra

--
-- Jaya

Re: TCP mon (Axis1 and Axis2)

Posted by Franz Fehringer <fe...@isogmbh.de>.
Eran Chinthaka schrieb:
> Franz Fehringer wrote:
>
>> And, by the way, what happened to the project of factoring out tcpmon
>> into WS commons?
>>

> Its now in ws-commons.
>
> -- Chinthaka

Thanks

Franz

P.S. Is AXIS-2373 (resend does not work) resolved in this version?

Re: TCP mon (Axis1 and Axis2)

Posted by Franz Fehringer <fe...@isogmbh.de>.
I created WSCOMMONS-5.
tcpmon is not selectable as component in JIRA yet so i chose Utilities.

Best regards

Franz

Re: TCP mon (Axis1 and Axis2)

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Franz,

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: TCP mon (Axis1 and Axis2)

Posted by Franz Fehringer <fe...@isogmbh.de>.

Re: TCP mon (Axis1 and Axis2)

Posted by Franz Fehringer <fe...@isogmbh.de>.
Thanks,

I`ll give it a try.

Franz

Re: TCP mon (Axis1 and Axis2)

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Franz,

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: TCP mon (Axis1 and Axis2)

Posted by Franz Fehringer <fe...@isogmbh.de>.

Re: TCP mon (Axis1 and Axis2)

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Franz Fehringer wrote:
> And, by the way, what happened to the project of factoring out tcpmon
> into WS commons?

Its now in ws-commons.

-- Chinthaka