Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by slawek <s....@gmail.com> on 2014/03/03 20:27:30 UTC

Tomee and transaction information

I work a lot with databases via jpa. I call stored procedures, select tables,
views and many more on few different databases. There are usualy some
problem with fileld type and sequence. Unfortunately in standard catalina
log usually I see only something like it:
org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.SetRollbackOnlyException:
setRollbackOnly() called.  See stacktrace for origin
It is very short information and generaly has no information about problem.
I would like to see more detail information like "the sequence doesn't
exist" or "can't save String to Integer..." etc. So how Can I "See
stacktrace"?

Best Regards
Slawek

-----
Best Regards
sw

Re: Tomee and transaction information

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Using openjpa and if your logs are configured you should get the stack
before this line