Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ma...@wellsfargo.com on 2008/04/02 21:54:21 UTC

Can Axis2 w/ XMLBeans db use pregenerated XMLBeans resource files?

Hello All,

I have a substantial namespace with a number of WS's I need to call
dotted around it. I'm using the Axis 2 client with XMLBeans databinding.

Creating each call client using WSDL2Java against the individual .wsdl's
causes the resources used by XMLBeans to be generated each time. Given
the size of the namespace and proximity of the WS calls, this is a long
and largely redundant process.

I would like to pre-generate the XMLBeans resources prior to any
WSDL2Java call and have WSDL2Java utilize the pre-generated resources
rather than generating resources each time.

May I ask if this possible and how?

Thanks in advance,

Martin