Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Ray Robinson <ra...@exemail.com.au> on 2015/01/29 05:29:33 UTC

4.1.1

Since upgrading to 4.1.1  I get a message  shown in the attached.  The first attempt at recovery usually fails – second attempt is successful.

Is there a way around the problem  or can I revert to the previous one.

   -

raywillrob@yahoo.com

  Ray Robinson --- Australia

Re: 4.1.1

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
On 29/01/2015 3:29 PM, Ray Robinson wrote:
> Since upgrading to 4.1.1  I get a message  shown in the attached.  The
> first attempt at recovery usually fails – second attempt is successful.

First attempt to send an attachment failed as well and a second attempt
will fail also as attachments are striped of the list.
You can upload the attachment to a file sharing service and send us the
link.