Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Varun Shingal <va...@versata.com> on 2008/05/22 15:42:24 UTC

Invalid PPR Response

Hi

I have been trying to work with the selection and sort listeners in the
trinidad table component and have been getting the Invalid PPR response
in the Common1_0_3.js file(Line 10458).(as seen using Firebug). I am
using trinidad1.0.3 jar for my implementation.

I tried to search for this issue but did not get anything concrete. Do
you think I should move to a newer version and that will fix this issue.
Is there an issue with the return type? I gathered from some mails that
it is a case of invalid header. I am using Winstone as my server. Will
it work fine if I disable AJAX?

Thanks for any help
Varun