Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by rothmail <ro...@comcast.net> on 2006/11/08 15:28:14 UTC

config: could not find site rules directory

My web hosting service is running SA 3.1.6. When I do an sa-learn, I get
"config: could not find site rules directory".

Anyone know what this is all about? Is there anything that needs to be
fixed? Here is an example output from 'ssh':

[~]# cat newspam | sa-learn --mbox --spam
config: could not find site rules directory
Learned tokens from 119 message(s) (122 message(s) examined)

Thanks!

David

Re: config: could not find site rules directory

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
rothmail wrote:
> My web hosting service is running SA 3.1.6. When I do an sa-learn, I get
> "config: could not find site rules directory".
>
> Anyone know what this is all about? Is there anything that needs to be
> fixed? Here is an example output from 'ssh':
>
> [~]# cat newspam | sa-learn --mbox --spam
> config: could not find site rules directory
> Learned tokens from 119 message(s) (122 message(s) examined)
>
> Thanks!
>
> David

sounds like SA was looking for /etc/mail/spamassassin or an equivalent
substitute, and did not find one.