Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Hitesh Gautam <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/05 18:02:38 UTC

[GSOC 2018 apache taverna mobile] Weekly progress mail 3

Greetings,

In my third week of google summer of code, I have completed the user
profile activity and Dagger 2.11 implementation in apache taverna mobile
with minor bugs resolves.

Also, I have learned about testing and how to write efficient tests for the
application and practiced on the Ribot android boilerplate
<https://github.com/ribot/android-boilerplate>. I have set up the project
for testing and ready to do the main task of this project.

In my last week, I am not able to do much work according to the timeline
due to some circumstances but I will do that work also in this current week.

Thank You

*Hitesh Gautam <https://www.linkedin.com/in/hitesh-gautam-84752a148/>*
B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)
Cluster Innovation Centre
New Delhi | India
Ph :- +91 8383848780