Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Eason Chen <da...@qq.com> on 2017/12/01 02:32:13 UTC

回复:[STARTUP]Apache RocketMQ Shenzhen Meetup

Hi,

I would like to share a topic `Reliable message bus based on Apache RocketMQ` in
this meetup, hope this is helpful to users facing the similar scenario.

Regards,
Eason

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi @Chen, welcome your sharing :-)

Util now, we have drafted the poster(see attachment) and opened sign up process , details see here[1]. If you convenient to attend this meeting. please don’t hesitate to join us. May be we can have a get-together.

Also, welcome everyone to repost the poster on your social media(Twitter, Facebook, WeChat). Thank you :-)

[1] https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/0ntEw9UPq5CoSNa8-k9uXg <https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/0ntEw9UPq5CoSNa8-k9uXg>

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

[NOTICE]Apache RocketMQ Shenzhen Meetup

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi @Chen, welcome your sharing, please prepare your session carefully. We have invited china’s most popular live TV media to broadcast across the world[1], if you have any question, please let me know :-)

Util now, we have drafted the poster and opened sign-up process , details see here[2]. If you convenient to attend this meeting. please don’t hesitate to join.

Also, welcome everyone to repost sign-up info to your social media(Twitter, Facebook, WeChat). Thank you :-)

[1] http://www.itdks.com/dakashuo/playback/1828 <http://www.itdks.com/dakashuo/playback/1828>
[2] https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/0ntEw9UPq5CoSNa8-k9uXg <https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/0ntEw9UPq5CoSNa8-k9uXg>

Best Regards,
Von Gosling