Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/11 01:20:57 UTC

Suggestion for Replying with comments to a specific committ

It would be great if people could start changing the subject when
replying with comments to a given committs, this would allow others to
better identify what's going on and possible jump and help on the
discussion.

Just my 2c

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: Suggestion for Replying with comments to a specific committ

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
It's more like, considering the two subjects below, witch one would be
more informative and would probably catch the attention of the owner
of the change (and others that might be interested in the area) ?

svn commit: r635808 -
/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/samples/store/src/main/java/services/ShoppingCartImpl.java

Updates to Store sample, was: svn commit: r635808 -

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.