Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Jeff D. 'Spud (Zeppelin)' Almeida" <sp...@spudzeppelin.com> on 2000/04/03 17:00:16 UTC

Re: [Offtopic!] [RFC] holding a mod_perl conference

On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, Ruben I Safir wrote:
> The Grand Cayman is not US Virgin Island?

Nope, the Caymans are a separate country altogether, in the Carribean.

Check out the CIA World Factbook entry at:

http://www.odci.gov/cia/publications/factbook/cj.html

For anyone who is going to the Caymans (I presume we AREN'T having the
conference there *g*), some friends in Florida (one of whom is a Cayman
national) who go there frequently say to NEVER put anything of value in
your luggage... they've had significant losses by the time they get the
bags from customs.

Jeff D. "Spud (Zeppelin)" Almeida
Windsor, CT
spud@spudzeppelin.com