Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2023/02/16 15:37:11 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.6 release

Hi everyone,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Christopher Shannon, JB Onofré, Robbie Gemmell
+1 (non binding): Bruce, Jean-Louis Monteiro, François Papon, Jamie
Goodyear, Matt Pavlovich, Murali Krishna, Cesar Hernandez

I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and dist.apache.org, then
I will update Jira and website, and I will do the announcement.

Thanks all for your vote!

FYI, ActiveMQ 5.17.4 vote will start soon (before the end of the week)!

Regards
JB

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.6 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Agree, I will do a new time (we already replied to few users on the
mailing list announcing that it's an last/exceptional release).

Regards
JB

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.