Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Milton Fidel Vega Vega <mf...@udistrital.edu.co> on 2005/07/21 23:56:36 UTC

authorization approach

Dear all,

What is the best-practice approach for send authorization tokens for a
system?, not only username and password, also other identity parameters, like
the company, office etc, in a standar and interoperable way with other plataforms.
The usernameToken of ws-security only support username and password, and no
other parameters.
Maybe SAML, but I have only two parts, not the identity provider.

Any ideas?

Any help much appreciated

--
Universidad Distrital Francisco José de Caldas
http://www.udistrital.edu.co

Re: authorization approach

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
The only interoperable way that I know of to send attribute
information is by using SAML.

Anne