Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "Mahadevappa, Shobha" <Sh...@nttdata.com> on 2012/10/15 12:17:59 UTC

Question on IdentityTableReducer

Hi,
I want my Reducer to act as IdentityTableReducer based on a certain condition.
Can you please let me know if there is a neat way to achieve this instead of populating the Put objects explicitly in the reduce method after checking the condition.

Regards,
Shobha M

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding

RE: Question on IdentityTableReducer

Posted by "Mahadevappa, Shobha" <Sh...@nttdata.com>.
I want to loop through the records and if a certain condition (like field mismatch) between two records is found, I need to save the all the values to an output table.

Regards,
Shobha M

> I want my Reducer to act as IdentityTableReducer based on a certain condition.
> Can you please let me know if there is a neat way to achieve this instead of populating the Put objects explicitly in the reduce method after checking the condition.

Tell us more about this 'condition'?

Maybe you can do something custom in the TaskRunner that runs the reduce taasks.

St.Ack

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.