Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lr...@apache.org> on 2008/06/20 05:26:30 UTC

How the recent Tuscany TLP Infrastructure changes affect you ?

Tuscany is now a Apache TLP project, and our infrastructure have
changed in the past week.
Below is a summary of the changes, and how it should or should not
affect you, a member of our Tuscany Community.

Website

Below is the new Tuscany website url address. Note that our old
incubator address is being redirected to the new address, so all your
links, bookmarks, etc should continue to work.

      http://tuscany.apache.org

Mailing lists

To send e-mails to our mailing lists, you should use the new addresses below.

     dev@tuscany.apache.org
     user@tuscany.apache.org
     commits@tuscany.apache.org

Note that, during the migration process, all subscriptions were
migrated to the new lists. Note also that the old e-mails are still
going to work ok, just in case you reply from an old thread that would
automatically have the old address on the to field.

Source Code

Tuscany source code is now available under the snv url below.

      https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/

New checkouts should work as usual, by performing the svn checkout command:

      svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/java/sca/

Old checkouts should be updated using svn switch command, using the
same Source URL returned by the svn info command, without the
'/incubator/' part of it.

      svn info

      svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/java/sca

Wiki

No changes for Wiki, the URLs are shown below :

   Website wiki : http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/
   Wiki : http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Home

If you have any questions, or are experiencing any issues with the new
TLP infrastructure setup, please let us know.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer