Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com> on 2015/02/02 09:37:33 UTC

Re: Interceptors and Logging - JBoss 7,1,1.Final

Did you set a JBoss Modules dependency to the org.apache.cxf module?
Without that, annotations from CXF are basically ignored.

Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss

Re: Interceptors and Logging - JBoss 7,1,1.Final

Posted by Bernardo Corrêa <be...@gmail.com>.
Got it working after adding cxf dependency to manifest.mf again and adding
StringFramework module to JBoss.

The last two weeks were just crazy. Mysterious things happened. I know for
sure that interceptors worked before without adding the spring module to
JBoss, cause I am using same server since I've started this project

Anyway, I used this post
http://blog.brunoborges.com.br/2012/06/jboss-711-and-cxf-ws-client.html to
add SpringFramework module to JBoss and now Intercetpros and adding
Dependencies: org.apache.cxf services to manifest.mf worked.

i just hate not having an explanation on how it worked before and why
stopped working.

Thanks anyways.

--
*Bernardo Corrêa*

Re: Interceptors and Logging - JBoss 7,1,1.Final

Posted by Bernardo Corrêa <be...@gmail.com>.

--
*Bernardo Corrêa*