Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2016/03/18 16:30:08 UTC

RM volunteer for 0.3.0?

Now that YETUS-334 and YETUS-335 are in place, I'd like there to be a
release in short order.

I believe I owe Andrew W a review and compatibility addendum on
YETUS-326, which I'd prefer to get in today so that it can be in a
soon-release.

I also owe Allen a fix for YETUS-328, but that should be doable this morning.

Anyone willing to volunteer as RM with time late today / this weekend?
I'm told that the guide is pretty easy to follow. ;)

-Sean

Re: RM volunteer for 0.3.0?

Posted by Kengo Seki <se...@gmail.com>.
I'm also +1 for the 0.2.1 proposal.