Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/04 22:03:35 UTC

Fwd: 1.6 Javadoc missing classes

Good catch, Dan. Thanks for letting us know. Moving this one over to the
dev list to discuss further.

Christopher, looks like it might also be good to include iterator
javadocs despite not being in public API (interfaces, and o.a.a.c.i.user?).

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
So this just bit me. I went looking for Iterators and was confused why
they weren't there.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Oh, right. I forgot about the htrace shift. Don't we still have some
public-facing wrappers? I think we should have Javadocs published for
whatever the distributed tracing example we have published.

http://accumulo.apache.org/1.7/accumulo_user_manual.html#_instrumenting_a_client

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.