Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ted Byers <r....@gmail.com> on 2013/04/16 04:29:01 UTC

How to build the latest version from trunk?

I set up a virtual machine running the latest Suse (version 12.3), and
obtained ofbiz, using svn from trunk.  I set up everything as usual,
including configuring it to use MySQL, and placing the latest mysql
connector in the jdbc directory.

However, no matter how I invoke ant, I get an error on line 23 of
build.xml, to the effect that one can not declare any more prefixes in this
context.  This is regardless of whether I just invoke 'ant' or 'ant
run-install'

So what changed since I built from trunk last.  Or does ofbiz not build on
Suse 12.3?  Or rather, does it not like the latest versions of the JDK and
ant that are installed on the latest distribution of Suse?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ted