Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by 2 <la...@126.com> on 2013/01/11 03:42:05 UTC

build sw

Hi,
       I couldn't complete sw building in partial build, when I input the commands ,I got the messages as follow:
===========================
 build -- version: 275224
This module has been migrated to GNU make.
You can only use build --all/--since here with build.pl.
To do the equivalent of 'build && deliver' call:
        make -sr
in the module root (This will modify the solver).
=============================

       I don't how to deal with this problems.
        there are the commands I input in cygwin:
1.cd main
2.source winenv.Set.sh
3.cd sw
4.build --from sw --prepare
5.build debug=true --from sw

Re:Re: build sw

Posted by 2 <la...@126.com>.
Hi,
     Yes, I have finished the full build without debug, now I want to build the module sw with debug,  because I would like to change the code of sw ,and debug the module. I have finished partial build with debug about sc and sd, and debug success in VC++2008, but sw couldn't be built completely.
      I fellow the step which you told me, but it didn't success, the message as follows:
/cygdrive/d/aoo/main/sw
$ make -sr debug=true
make: *** 警告: .LOW_RESOLUTION_TIME 文件 `/cygdrive/d/aoo/main/solver/341/wntms                                                                                                    ci12.pro/bin/swen-US.res' 有一个精细的时间标志
make: *** 警告: .LOW_RESOLUTION_TIME 文件 `/cygdrive/d/aoo/main/solver/341/wntms                                                                                                    ci12.pro/lib/imsword.lib' 有一个精细的时间标志
make: *** 警告: .LOW_RESOLUTION_TIME 文件 `/cygdrive/d/aoo/main/solver/341/wntms                                                                                                    ci12.pro/lib/isw.lib' 有一个精细的时间标志
make: *** 警告: .LOW_RESOLUTION_TIME 文件 `/cygdrive/d/aoo/main/solver/341/wntms                                                                                                    ci12.pro/xml/component/sw/util/sw.component' 有一个精细的时间标志
make: *** 警告: .LOW_RESOLUTION_TIME 文件 `/cygdrive/d/aoo/main/solver/341/wntms                                                                                                    ci12.pro/xml/component/sw/util/msword.component' 有一个精细的时间标志
make: *** 警告: .LOW_RESOLUTION_TIME 文件 `/cygdrive/d/aoo/main/solver/341/wntms                                                                                                    ci12.pro/lib/iswd.lib' 有一个精细的时间标志
make: *** 警告: .LOW_RESOLUTION_TIME 文件 `/cygdrive/d/aoo/main/solver/341/wntms                                                                                                    ci12.pro/xml/component/sw/util/swd.component' 有一个精细的时间标志
make: *** 警告: .LOW_RESOLUTION_TIME 文件 `/cygdrive/d/aoo/main/solver/341/wntms                                                                                                    ci12.pro/lib/iswui.lib' 有一个精细的时间标志
make: *** 警告: .LOW_RESOLUTION_TIME 文件 `/cygdrive/d/aoo/main/solver/341/wntms                                                                                                    ci12.pro/lib/ivbaswobj.lib' 有一个精细的时间标志
make: *** 警告: .LOW_RESOLUTION_TIME 文件 `/cygdrive/d/aoo/main/solver/341/wntms                                                                                                    ci12.pro/xml/component/sw/util/vbaswobj.component' 有一个精细的时间标志
[ build ALL ] top level modules: sw
[ build ALL ] loaded modules: sw
[ build CHK ] loaded modules: sw
Thank you

Yi

Re:Re: build sw

Posted by 2 <la...@126.com>.
Hi,
     Thanks you, I got it .
     I used "make clean debug=t" firstly, then used "make -sr debug=true"

Re: build sw

Posted by Fan Zheng <zh...@gmail.com>.