Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jones Scott - sjones <Sc...@acxiom.com> on 2006/08/24 15:42:26 UTC

[users@httpd] Installing Apache 2.2.3 with authnz_ldap

I am having trouble install authnz_ldap.  I finally got a configure
command line that would make and install.  But when started, it could
not find the ldap so.

Is there something else I need to do or install?

Error from startup of apache

/usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd: error while loading shared libraries:
libldap-2.3.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Configuration command line

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2 --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl
--with-mpm=prefork --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl --with-ldap -enable-ssl
-enable-auth_basic -enable-ldap -enable-authnz_ldap
-enable-authn_default

Thanks for any help,

Scott

intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.