Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com> on 2010/10/28 08:16:39 UTC

Why fix versions?

Why do we have fix versions on all the 1.5 issues in JIRA that are still
open?  I thought our standard way of doing things was that we assigned the
fixed version *when it was fixed*?

When preparing to cut the 1.5-M3 release, I simply created a 1.5-M4 version
and moved all open issues that have a fix version == 1.5-M3 into the new M4
version.  But, I think we should remove that and assign an "affects version"
instead.

Thoughts?  Am I misunderstanding our standard use of JIRA?

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com

Re: Why fix versions?