Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org> on 2016/12/22 00:49:42 UTC

SonarQube and JaCoCo

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate the JaCoCo results in the SonarQube,
but the JaCoCo plugin only runs for the first maven submodule and
then exists with:

Error: Could not find or load main class @{argLine}

My first try would be, to get JaCoCo without SonarQube to work
and the next step would be the integration.

Any help is appreciated.

Andi

Re: SonarQube and JaCoCo

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi Andi,

I took a look and found that argLine was not correctly built when multiple
places want to add to it. Should be fixed in trunk now, the following now
generates the coverage-reports for the projects:

mvn jacoco:prepare-agent package jacoco:report

however the target "jacoco:report-aggregate" still does not work as some
Maven multi-project magic seems to kick in...

However we could also try to use the Gradle Sonar plugin now with our basic
Gradle support and get rid of the whole Maven build as the only reason for
the Maven-build was for Sonar and having 2 build-systems instead of 3 would
be a good thing for sure.

Dominik.