Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Selber Jean-François <jf...@oxymel.com> on 2004/01/29 15:17:45 UTC

Re: Réf. : Re: Cannot display adjacent images without gap

It's only easy to realised if the svg is only on one page
But I don't want to have the svg on one page because it could be difficult
to read it

So if the svg is cut one per page, with your solution, the problem is that
I can have a part of document before concatenate images.
The start of the image is not necessary on the top of the page. So I can't
find the height of the image on the first page.....

If you have I idea...
Thanks
jf