Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Ervin Varga <er...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/30 01:30:50 UTC

Additional tutorial for Kafka

Hi Guys,

I would like to share with you an information about my book "Creating Maintainable APIs" (visit http://www.apress.com/9781484221952). I had devoted Part III of the book to messaging APIs, where I talk about Apache Kafka (chapters 12 and 13), and how it nicely interplays with Apache Avro. The book is accompanied by a full source code available at GitHub (see the previous link).

I hope you will find this information as well as the book’s content useful!

Thanks,
Ervin