Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sherman Mohler <sm...@ciscolearning.org> on 2003/08/27 01:26:58 UTC

Portlets only available to certain groups

First, since this is my first time posting to this group, let me take a moment to thank the developers lurking here for Jetspeed. I downloaded it last weekend and can't quit playing with it!  ;-)  Seriously, I have some
experience with portal technologies like Epicentric and BEA's portal, and I like the direction Jetspeed is heading...

Here's my question: Despite rummaging through the mail archive and the various other online docs, I have not been able to create a portlet (an instance of an RSS portlet as a simple example) to be available to one "group"
of individuals and not another. Can someone suggest how to do this?

Thanks!

-- Sherman Mohler
    Cisco Learning Institute