Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Yue Luo <yu...@sun.com> on 2003/08/21 17:41:33 UTC

sample code link does not work

Hi,
   It seems that today the link to "Sample Code" is broken although it
worked yesterday.  The correct link may be:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons/httpclient/src/examples/
   Will the webmaster correct this?
   thanks.

Yue

Re: sample code link does not work

Posted by Ortwin Glück <or...@nose.ch>.

Laura Werner wrote:

> A few weeks ago I took a first stab at creating a Checkstyle 3.0 file
> for HttpClient, but I never got around to posting it.  I don't think I
> covered all of the rules, but it's a start.  I'll try attaching it to
> this email.

Excellent! I will check if this is equivalent to the existing
checkstyle.properties file and check it in then.

Thanks Laura, bakon saver :-)

Re: sample code link does not work

Posted by Laura Werner <la...@lwerner.org>.
A few weeks ago I took a first stab at creating a Checkstyle 3.0 file
for HttpClient, but I never got around to posting it.  I don't think I
covered all of the rules, but it's a start.  I'll try attaching it to
this email.

-- Laura

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
Yep, Maven is the only way.  I am still using 1.0 beta9, but should
probably update.  Opening a bug sounds good.

Mike

Posted by Ortwin Glück <or...@nose.ch>.
Cheers.

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.