Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Vijay KN <KN...@novell.com> on 2004/01/22 06:20:12 UTC

juddi code with LDAP backend

Hi Steve,

As you know, I have been integrating the Novell UDDI LDAP backend code
with juddi (including juddi DataStore and Authenticator implementations
for LDAP). I have a prototype working now and intend to complete the
code changes in a month or so.

Thereafter I would like to contribute/commit the code to Apache juddi
project. Prior to that I guess I need to become a Committer for Apache
juddi.

Let me know what is the process for becoming a Committer for the Apache
juddi project. I have subscribed to the juddi-dev mailing list.

regards
Vijay