Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/27 23:25:40 UTC

Custom Query Processing

I have a need to take an incoming solr query and apply some additional
constraints to it on the Solr end.  Our previous implementation used a
QueryWrapperFilter along with some custom code to build a new Filter from
the query provided.  How can we plug this filter into Solr?

Re: Custom Query Processing

Posted by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com>.
Anything is an option, but I think I found another way.  I am going to add a
new SearchComponent which reads some additional query parameters and builds
the appropriate filter.

Re: Custom Query Processing

Posted by Dmitry Kan <dm...@gmail.com>.