Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by kjl <ji...@126.com> on 2021/08/19 13:56:42 UTC

Possible memory leak about GirdAffinityProcessor

hi, I got a memory problem with ignite server. My ignite server is with only one node with heap 128G.
I found that the used heap of ignite server   continuously increased and even the Full GC can not release the memory.
I got the heap dump file and found that a map named affMap in GirdAffinityProcessor was very big and there were a lot of sql cache info in it while those caches already destroyed serval days ago.
I also watched the caches of GirdCache processor while there were no those destroyed sql caches name in it.
So I wondering what happened?
My ignite server is configered with persistence enabled and WAL mode is NONE. I created and destroyed the sql caches frequently according to our business senario. I also found the destroyed caches still had a sql cache file in the persistence path with very small file size.