Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com> on 2014/06/19 16:36:38 UTC

Started graduation vote

Hi all,

Just wanted to inform everyone on this list that the official graduation
vote for Celix has been started. The last week there was some discussion
about the size of our PMC list, luckily our mentors Marcel and Roman, and
also Konstantin offered to help out. This gives us a PMC of 7 members,
which is enough to be able to handle votes if some of the current
committers are less active for whatever reason.

If anyone is following the general incubator mailing list, feel free to add
your vote!

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis