Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de> on 2002/02/01 17:45:12 UTC

AltRMI chat (was: [OT] J2EE considered harmful)

Moving this to the Commons. Please reply only in the commons-dev list.

Sorry Paul, I meant AspectJ.

I do not understand the incompatibility between Dynamic proxies and
BeanShell. What is it.

Did you try pnuts? I already found a documented way to run a pnuts
compiled class, although it demands the presence of some Runtime
support classes.

Anyway, with pnuts you can generate/compile code in memory.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar