Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by David Latorre <dv...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/21 11:47:39 UTC

Re: Running FtpServer in plain FTP mode only or Explicit FTP mode only

Hello Matt,

 You can use a custom FTPLet for this. If you search the mailing list
you will find this question asked several times ...
For FTPES only:
   In your custom FTPLet you can hook onLoginStart - this is the
beforeCommand when the command is USER- to make sure that channel is
secured with (session.isSecure() )

For FTP only: never done this but you can hook beforeCommand of AUTH
and forbid the attempt for authentication.

In your FTPLet you would define some variable to specify if  you want
FTPES only, FTP only or normal mode.  This variable can be populated
from the Spring configuration file ... and that's all , I think.